Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our tirp to meet Baby Andy!

What a fun visit to Tennessee.. aside from the drive it was GREAT!! Grandma had us stop at Cracker Barrel two times. I just couldn't get enough pancakes. They were delicious!!
Here we are swimming in Aunt Joy and Uncle Johnny's tub.. it was so much fun! We went to a Children's museum. Reese loved being an astronaut. What do you think? a future NASA employee?

Here is me, my cousin Ella and my NEW baby cousin Andy, with my Aunt Joy. Grandma was so excited to meet Baby Andy too.


I just couldn't get enough of him.



Andy was so sweet. I spent a lot of time watching him sleep, he did that A LOT.


We had so much fun. Uncle Johnny was a blast. He loves Cat in the Hat like me, so we got along just fine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It took me a long time to stop giggling at the picture of Astronaut Reese! Too cute! You have adorable nieces and nephews on your side of the family, too, Candace. :) ~ Brooke