Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas was Wonderful!

We spent Christmas at my Uncle Billy's house. This first picture is of me eating a very BIG cookie. My face doesn't show it well, but I was enjoying this cookie very much. I got to spend a lot of time with my cousins. This is a picture of my cousin Hannah hanging me upside down. The world looks so much different this way.

Here is a picture of me as the Princess!! I am standing in a castle. I love being the Princess!

My cousin Michael and I get a long very well. He loves showing me all his neat toys. Here he is telling me about his Sponge Bob with very BIG feet. I love my cousin Michael.

I was warm, so I got to run around in my diaper... Uncle Mark shared his chocolate covered pretzels with me. YUMMY..
At that point, I didn't even care about my presents, I just wanted to eat eat eat.. Thank You Daddy for opening my gifts for me. I was so excited to play with my new toys too, once my pretzel was gone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had soo much fun! wish i could have been there to share the christmas spirit with you! (:
<3 always-lainey

Fiddlefan said...

I think your look in the first picture says, "That's right, I'm eating this cookie!" You go girl!