Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So much to do, So little time.


Splish Splash!!!!!




I have been extremely busy this month. I am constantly getting dirty so mom has decided to just bathe me in the sink. She says it is a lot faster. It is so much fun.




Tivoli came home, FINALLY! I love her so much!


I also went up to Wisconsin where my cousins were camping for the weekend. It was a lot of fun watching them swim and do hula hoop. I even tried to hula hoop. I think I need hips first. My cousin Michael spent a lot of time playing with me too. I love the group picture, it was at the campsite where we made pita pizzas for lunch. YUMMY!

We went to Wisconsin again on Wednesday to see Aunt Dee. Aunt Lori and Grandma came too. It was so much fun. Grandma shared her Coconut Pie with me and Aunt Lori gave me her lemons. I had a great time.

No comments: