Friday, June 20, 2008

Two Firsts!

This past week, I had two firsts! My first first (is that right?) is that I'm learning to drink out of a sippy cup. I get a lot of it on my shirt, but I manage to drink some of it. I need lots of water now that I'm eating a lot of Cheerios. My second first is that I went swimming for the first time at my Aunt Patti's pool in deep water. Mom, dad, and Aunt Patti had a lot of fun with me, and I had fun with them too! Mom rubbed a lot of lotion on me beforehand because she says I have delicate skin. I don't know what that means but it sure smelled good. Afterwards, I was so tired I went to bed early. Who knew how tiring it can be to float in a pool?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a busy week you had. Can't wait to swim with you next weekend...I'll check out what kind of floaties (oh, hush Daddy) we can find in the stash we got from Uncle Rick and Aunt Robbin. They might want to borrow some with all the flood water in their back yard. :S

Love you!!!! ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

Bring your swinsuit Tessa to Gma & Gpa Olson's house next weekend so you can swim with Brandon,Hannah, and Asher. Can not wait to see all my grandbabies together. Love you bunches...Gma Hope

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll still laughing at your scrunched up face picture. How adorable!! And, your daddy is very blessed, I'm sure, to have such a beautiful and thoughtful little girl as you. :)

Uncle Nathan

Anonymous said...

Lucas is so glad now that he shared his floaty with you because he loves your funny face picture in it! Now that you can drink on your own, don't forget that you should not drink and swim!
love,
auntie laura

Anonymous said...

I am the first from the Anderson side to post a comment! Tessa, you are so adorable, and I was so excited to see you on Friday! You did a great job with your sippy cup! I hope I get to swim with you at Aunt Patti's pool soon! I love you!
Love
Hannah (Your favorite cousin ever!:))

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody- I love Tessa's "scrunch face" I have been doing it since the 70's (it's an Anderson thing).

C&R- your house looks great
cant wait to see it in person.


-JOHN