Sunday, October 28, 2007

What a busy couple of weeks!

We have been very busy the last two weeks...


My mom let me lay out to get a suntan. Well, not really. I had a little jaundice, so the sun helps get rid of it!! It was so nice just hanging out!


I had a one week birthday! This is a picture of me at one week old!


I love to sleep on Daddy! He is so warm!


I got to visit Grandpa again. He is lets me snuggle with him on his Oklahoma Sooner's Blanket. It looks similiar to the one he bought me!


On my two week birthday I got my first bath. It really wasn't that bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're getting so big already...in just 2 weeks! Can't wait to see you again little one. We love you!!

Nathan, Jenoa and Asher Olson

Anonymous said...

Gma Olson wants you to know how very much she misses you and is counting the days till Thanksgiving.