Monday, December 25, 2006

Anderson Christmas






Let's see.. one, two, three, four...... twenty-seven, twenty-eight, TWENTY-NINE, yes, we had 29 of our family attend Christmas at Nancy's house. We had Ham with an assortment of sides and desserts. Candace said grace and we all dug in! You can see by the picture that we had a full house! The pictures include my sister Andrea with my niece Mandy, All of us at the dinner table, Grandma and Grandpa with the grandchildren, My parents opening presents, and of course Ryan and I. We had an ornament exchange for the third Christmas in a row. Amy read this year's story and we all got a beautiful new ornament.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your site. We miss you dearly. Hugs and Kisses. PS I Want all those pics sent to me: )
Your beautiful sister!

A